The effectiveness of your online marketing assets like imagery, copy, and video is more important than ever. Conducting these tests in real time and on an actual sales channel is hard to do. Doesn’t it make sense to test and optimize these things before you go live?
Chooseology is a fast and affordable e-commerce simulator that ensures your online sales channel delivers.
Improve online sales by optimizing your digital assets like imagery, copy, and video
Determine which online assets drive engagement & conversions
Evaluate your brand against a competitive set
Measure engagement behaviors, not just responses
Also ideal for product concept testing and pricing studies
What Respondents are Saying About Chooseology
How Respondents Rate the Chooseology Experience
"Easy to use the site, side-by-side comparison, easy to access additional information about the products."Chooseology Respondent
"Easy to navigate, good description, clear photos."Chooseology Respondent
"It's Amazon easy!"Chooseology Respondent
"Seemed like I was actually shopping!"Chooseology Respondent
"Compared to a survey, the simulator showed more pictures and gave me a much better description of the products."Chooseology Respondent
The Science Behind Chooseology
Chooseology measures behaviors in the form of concept engagement. E-commerce research has demonstrated interest in an idea can be gauged based on the actions respondents take to learn about it.
For example, in some product categories, research has shown the more a respondent engages with online content, the more likely they are to make a purchase.
Chooseology models the familiar online shopping experience and measures user behaviors, giving you more reliable information to ensure your brand’s online presence engages the consumer and drives sales.
Chooseology measures 10 engagement parameters, including:
- Number of times a concept was the first, second, or third pick to the shopping cart
- Number of times a concept was “purchased”
- Time taken to make a choice between options
- Total time spent reviewing the concept
- And more
Correlation Analysis Between Customer’s Behavior on Website and Actual Purchase, Honda Motor Company and University of Tsukuba, Japan
Understanding Behaviors that Lead to Purchasing, Stanford
2017 e-commerce Report / Wolfgang Digital
Who is Chooseology For?
In short, Chooseology is the choice for decision-makers in charge of driving revenue through online sales channels.
- More agile and cost-effective solution than surveys and A/B testing
- You choose the level of service that best suits your needs
How Does Chooseology Work?
It’s Easy & Fast
- Respondents visit a simulated e-commerce site. Screening questions can be included before respondents enter the simulator.
- Respondents are asked to shop as they normally would.
- Results are recorded in real time.
- Following the simulator experience, custom survey questions can be included to learn more about user preferences.
- Qualitative research can easily be incorporated before, during, or after the simulation.
- Category users are recruited from any sample source. You can use your own list, source your own list, or work with our team to source one.
- Setup is simple. You can set the site up yourself, or work with our team.
- There is no limit to the number of concepts. You can program custom sort and filtering variables just as you would use on a real e-commerce site.
- Measuring concept engagement is more insightful and correlated to actual online behavior.
- Provides significantly more feedback versus conventional approaches — better option for smaller sample size studies.
- Supports the best practice of testing a range of concepts to identify the winner among different options.
- Alternative to e-commerce transaction tests, which are difficult to deploy, not confidential, could disappoint customers, and are biased toward “brand fans.”
- Supports monadic and sequential monadic study designs.
- The backend and user interface is customizable to most languages.